THE RAMBLERS NORTHAMPTONSHIRE AREA
NOTICE OF 2015 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Weedon Village Hall, Hillcroft, New Street, Weedon, Northants, NN7 4QS
14.00hrs on SUNDAY 29th NOVEMBER 2015
Refreshments will be available from 13.30 to 14.00.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes of AGM held on 23 November 2014
3. Matters Arising
4. General Secretary’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Membership Secretary’s Report
7. Footpath Secretary’s Report
8. Walking Environment Officer’s Report
9. Webmasters Report
10. Election of Officers and Members of the Area Executive Committee
11. Appointment of Independent Examiner
12. Any Other Business
After the formal business there will be an address by Guest Speaker, Des Garrahan, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Ramblers Association.
Close of meeting 16.30
1. As far as possible a summary of each report will be presented followed by any questions from attendees. To improve the efficiency of this meeting all those attending are asked to read the reports beforehand. Copies of the reports will be available on the Area website just prior to the AGM whereas details of the proposed changes to the Area Constitution will be available on the Area website soon at
2. Nominations are invited from Members for the above posts. Officers on the Area Executive Committee are:- Chairman, Vice Chairman, General Secretary, Minutes Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Secretary, Footpath Secretary, Publicity Secretary, Walking Environment Officer and Webmaster .
Walk details 29/11/15
Long Walk led by Ken Bryan, 9.30am start at Village Hall 9 miles.
Short walk led by David Yeomans, 10.30 am start at Village Hall 5 miles.
Please bring packed lunch if you are walking.